Saturday, April 7, 2012

Long Time, No Post...

I figured tonight would be a good night to get back to the blog.

I've been sick since we got back from Hawai'i, and this week I finally made it back to work.

Anyways, something that I have been interested in for a long time was poi. It's the art of spinning and twirling things that are hooked to your hands with cords.

I tried it out in Hawai'i for a few minutes, and when I got home I ordered a set of glowing poi from a place in New Zealand.



I've practiced with them just a few times, but so far I've had quite a bit of fun with them. They are entertaining and a pretty decent workout for your hands and mind.

I'm hoping to get back to regularly posting on the blog. Maybe I can try and get some pictures of me twirling the poi with my new camera??? New camera, you say?? Yup...but that's a post for another day!!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Yup, you said it . . .

Bring on the Pics!

Welcome back :-)