Friday, March 2, 2012

New Handheld...


Today a Playstation Vita arrived on our doorstep, courtesy of Cathy.

I've only had a few minutes to play around with it, but the hardware seems absolutely amazing.

Time will tell how awesome the thing really is, but for now it seems like it's going to be pretty solid. Games are available in a WIDE price range...from a couple of bucks for downloadable games (stuff similar to the ones for iOS and Android) to $50 for full blown console like games.

If we both end up really liking it, I may have to look into getting one for myself so that we both have one.

I know that we both have a 3DS, and neither of them gets used very often...but the thing about the Vita is that it solves pretty much my only gripe about most handhelds, the lack of a second analog stick. The Vita feels just like a real console's controller.

No comments: