Friday, January 6, 2012

Paddle Board Is Here...

Over the last few days I have gotten my entire paddle board setup.

I got the board, the paddle, the leash, a new life preserver, the straps to hook it to the roof rack, some pads for the roof rack, and everything that I could possibly need to get into this.

I'm hoping to get a chance to use a board when we're in Hawaii, so that when I get back I don't have to worry about "learning" how to do it.

Now all I've got to do is start working on getting into shape.

The goal is still to do the 9 mile race in Traverse City in August. I can register on March 1st, so I've got that date circled on my calendar.

One quick note...the board is HUGE. I had no idea that it would be as big as it is. I mean, sure, I knew the dimensions, but I guess I just wasn't putting them together right in my head.

I'll try to get some pictures of it up when I get a chance.

No comments: