Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions for 2011...

This year I have two resolutions. One of them is two-parts, though, so it's more three.

1. I need to save some extra money for our trip to Hawai'i in 2012. I would like to try to put away $50 per paycheck for the trip, which would mean I'd have at least $1300 by the time we go next year.

2. I want to get into better shape. Working out and eating better MUST become higher priorities for me. Since it's winter, I will start with going to diet soda and eating less junk food (again) and doing my "EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp." To go with that, I'll use the exercise bike a bit. Then, when summer comes along, I'll have my bicycles, my land paddling, and hiking. With all of those options, getting into better shape should be a breeze!!!

I did okay on working on these goals for last year, so it's time to expand on them and do even better this time.

No comments: