Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bills=Paid!!!

I normally get paid late on Friday nights...like around 11:15 or so is when my paycheck shows up in my checking account. I normally wait until Friday nights to set up all of my bill payments, because like most 30 somethings I still do a lot of paycheck to paycheck living.

However, because of the money I've been saving for the trip to Hawai'i, I had a bunch of money in my savings and checking account right now. I figured, you know what?? I'm going to go ahead and pay those bills early, so that they are already out of my checking account when Tuesday rolls around and we start our voyage to the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

This way, when this paycheck comes in, I will know EXACTLY how much money I can spend while I'm on the trip...and it's looking like I'm going to have a pretty good amount of money to have some fun with!!!

Let's just say, I'll have enough money that if I manage to spend it all on the trip, I'll be really upset with myself that I was able to go through that much money in 10 days.

I don't think I've ever paid my bills this early in the week, but it's nice to be able to. And it's especially nice to know that money left in my account come Tuesday will be all mine!!!

No comments: