Monday, February 13, 2012

Gross...

So tonight, Cathy and I went out to Bob Evans for a nice quick dinner.

We both like Bob Evans. We usually get breakfast while we're there, but this time we both got a dinner type meal. She got some glazed pork chops and I got a roast beef sandwich.

These both seemed like fine meals, but then these two older people showed up and sat next to us.

It was clear right off the bat that the man was sick. He was coughing and sneezing all over the place. That alone was pretty nasty.

However, what ruined the meal...and I mean, actually ruined the meal, mine didn't taste right afterwards...was when I heard him tell his wife that he was about to throw up. The woman got a waitress, and then the manager brought a bucket to his table for him to apparently puke in.

It was at this point in time that I literally lost my appetite, and my meal started to actually disgust me.

Luckily, he didn't end up throwing up in the bucket. He ended up going to the rest room, and Cathy and I quickly finished our meals and left.

Talk about a quick way to ruin a tasty meal. I also wanted to point out how inappropriate it was for these two individuals to actually go out in public for a meal with the man in the condition that he was in.

No comments: