Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Almost Time!!!


I have tomorrow off...which means that I'll be able to watch the Super Bowl without having to worry about getting off of work early, or setting it up to record, or any of that kind of stuff.

I had invited a co-worker to come watch it, but I don't think he's going to come. Alex also mentioned something about stopping by. Unfortunately, I'm not really feeling all that well, so I don't know. I may end up watching it just all by myself. I guess I'm glad that the other co-worker isn't going to end up showing up.

I'm kind of thinking right now that I'll just order a pizza or some chicken wings and sit at home and watch it by myself. That's how I've done most of my football watching this year, and I can't really think of a much better way of finishing off the season!!!

No comments: