Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Post to the Blog...

So I had a blog once before over on IGN, but I stopped using it when I stopped submitting user reviews of games on IGN.

I figured it'd be a good time to get a new one started. I doubt that anyone will ever really even read it, but you never know.

I'll be using it to share some thoughts and such that I have...but also to post some pictures and such that I'd like to share with people all over the country.

I've recently taken up kayaking as well, and I'll be using the blog to post reports from my excursions with my new kayak.

That's about all for this first post. I'll try and get some pictures and such added to this thing to spruce it up a little bit very shortly.

Oh yes, feel free to drop me a line if you'd like. My e-mail is Gimpdiggity@gmail.com

I check it every day, several times, usually only to be disappointed!!!

No comments: