Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Wish...

...that I was still on vacation.

I only had to work two days before the weekend because of the way that we had our vacation set up, but they seemed like the longest two days in the history of the world.

I'm getting a bit tired of the same old routine at work. I guess being on vacation really makes me want to go in a different direction with my life. Hopefully once I get back into the routine a bit, I'll feel a bit better about work again.

One good thing...we have less than a month left of the 10 hour days...which is awesome. I'm really getting tired of over 12 hours of my day being taken up by work every day after the commute to and from the place.

I'm looking forward to just sitting around this weekend...I think there's a game on tonight, so I'll probably catch that...and just relax...

No comments: