Monday, September 21, 2009

More Magic...

So I have been doing my Lethal Tender trick for most of the people at work. Everyone seems to really enjoy it, and I'm getting some confidence with that trick. I feel now that I could probably perform it for just about anyone, including some random people out on the street.

I have also been using my Chinese Rings a little bit. It's actually really fun to mess with the rings, the only problem with them is that they seem to scare Cooper a little bit. He always goes and cowers in the corner when I start using them. I guess I should probably think about practicing in a different room so that I don't have to worry about him getting antsy.

I still don't have very good delivery of my rising card trick. I need to learn to talk that one up just a little bit, but not too much. In defense, it's the trick that I've practiced the least so far, so I can't really be too disappointed that I don't have it down very well.

Scotch and Soda is also coming along slowly. I haven't practiced that one nearly as much as Lethal Tender, so I once again can't expect to be too terribly solid with it. It's another one that during the setup causes the dogs to get a bit scared, so I need to work on it in another room.

With all of this said, I ordered a couple more things in the last few days. I ordered two more coin tricks and another puppet to go with the princess and the wizard that I already have.

I really am stuck on these things right now. I've always liked card tricks, but never really got into what I am finding to be an absolutely wonderful world of coin magic.

I'm going to try to make a video of Lethal Tender to put up on Youtube so that you guys can see what it looks like, maybe I'll get that one out there tomorrow.

No comments: