Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Saw an Awesome Comet Tonight!!!


So tonight I had to run to Meijer to get some envelopes for some things I sold on Ebay.

When I was coming home I saw what appeared to be a meteor or something flying through the sky. I've seen some shooting stars before, but this one was different. It was a brilliant shade of green and it was really bright!!

It was so bright and prominent in the sky that it actually looked like a firework. A firework that was shooting down towards the ground from a random spot in the sky.

I did a little bit of looking around on the web tonight, and I found a few interesting things about green fireballs. It appears that back in the 40s there were tons of them in the sky, and the government determined that they were natural phenomenon...but that was after they initially said that they were Russian spy crafts. They are pretty rare even today, because it's not a very natural color for a meteorite to burn at.

With that said, there are quite a few people out there that suggest that a green fireball in the sky is a UFO...the truth is out there...

No comments: