Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Comics...

So, I've been using my Kindle Fire to read a comic collection. I've never really read a comic book before. Sure, I've read EVERY strip of "Calvin and Hobbes." In fact, I own one complete limited edition collection of "Calvin and Hobbes."

But this is an actual comic that was released as comic books for years.

It's called "Bone."



It's a story about these three guys that live in Boneville. They get run out of town, lost in a valley, and then an adventure awaits them. So far, they've found a girl and her grandmother, a town, and a dragon. Not to mention they are being chased by these really vicious looking rat things.

Overall, it's been REALLY entertaining. I've enjoyed the first volume, which was about six books total, so much that the moment I was done with it I bought the second volume, and started on that tonight.

It's nearly 60 books long, so I look forward to reading it all the way through. It's been great so far, and every "issue" just seems to get better!!

No comments: