Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Time to Play the Music...

...it's time to light the lights.

It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet show tonight!!!!


Today, Cathy and I FINALLY got around to going to see "The Muppets."

I'm going to save a lot of typing and just say this...awesome.

I really liked it a lot. It was self aware, which made it that much more funny to me. The characters were good, the events leading up to the actual "Muppet Show" were good...but the show itself was just amazing.

It really makes me think that "The Muppet Show" would still thrive today if it were on weekly...probably even more than it did when it ran 30 years ago. They're owned by Disney now, who owns ABC...so who knows, maybe one day we'll see them back on TV.

Until then, I highly suggest going to check this one out. It's one of the better movies I've seen in a while!!

No comments: