Thursday, November 25, 2010

900...


The last post that I made, the one wishing everyone a Happy Turkey Day, was my 900th post to my blog.
I can't believe that I've made 900 posts to this thing since I started it just a couple of years ago. I've slowed down my posting over the past few months, partly out of laziness and partly because there really wasn't much to post about, but I look forward to continuing to share my random thoughts and such with anyone that's reading.
I'm guessing I'll be up to 1,000 posts by my birthday in April.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Just wanted to let you know that at least one person reads this...

I have been meaning to do more than I obvioulsy have lately with blogging and answering others posts but just have not found the time.

Congrats on 900! I'm just over 600 myself.

Hope you both have a good and happy holiday season.