Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Milestone...

Tonight I did something that I have NEVER done in a video game.


I reached the highest possible ranking in "Battlefield Bad Company 2." The highest possible ranking is level 50. I've been playing games online for years now, and many of them had rankings. Never once had I actually gotten to one of those top rankings, until tonight.

I've actually not been playing very well the last couple of days. I think it's because I was focusing too much on trying to get points to hit that Level 50 instead of just playing the game. I noticed as soon as I got it I seemed to loosen up a bit and then I started playing quite a bit better.

Now I think I might take a couple of days off from the game and give something else a try. I still have a TON of new games that I haven't really played yet, and I might be getting another one in the next day or so.

No comments: