Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vacation Drawing to a Close...

Well, my vacation is almost officially over. Tomorrow (Thursday) will be the last day before Cathy and I have to go back to work.

It's been fun and it's been AWESOME not having to go to work. And to be honest, I'm definitely not one of those people that enjoys going back to work after a vacation. In fact, I'm not looking forward to it at all.

I don't know what Cathy and I will do tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be crappy so I doubt we'll really do much of anything. My new bike should arrive, so I can probably try to put that together. I just got a new game that is pretty fun, so I may try to play that a bit. I also have some TV shows to watch that were DVRed over the last week or so. I also need to finish up the puppet that I started working on a few days ago. All he needs are legs and arms, so it shouldn't be too hard to finish him up. I also have been planning on doing a video of all of the puppets that I have bought from other makers to post on my Puppets By Jeff site.

So, there's lots that I can do, but I'll probably spend most of it just being lazy!!!!

It's been a great 11 days, and now I get to start looking forward to Hawai'i next year!!!

No comments: