Friday, May 14, 2010

How Could I Forget???

I can't believe that I forgot to post about...

...our new vacuum!!!

Cathy and I got some "pet eraser" vacuum thing about 2 years ago...probably less actually...but for the last several months it simply hasn't worked. It wouldn't pick anything up, and quite often when we had it running it smelled like it was about to catch on fire.

So the other day Cathy went out and got us a new one...it's a Shark Navigator, and according to reviews all over the web (Amazon, Target, Best Buy, etc) it's about the best vacuum that you can get for the money. It picks things up like a Dyson does, but does it for less than half the price.

We used it the day we got it and it worked great...then I used it again today and it worked great again. I really like it...it picks up the pet hair like never before!!!

All in all, a great vacuum!!

No comments: