Friday, October 16, 2009

It's On it's Way...


Yup.

Winter is on it's way. It's been getting colder and colder outside, and I read today on a message forum that Massachusetts saw it's first snow this evening.

It's only a matter of time before snow rears it's ugly head here in Michigan...and I can think of NUMEROUS other things that I would rather have. I wish winter was just rain...maybe some days that get cold, but snow and freezing ridiculous temperatures are a bit of a downer. Especially when there isn't much outside that you like to do when it's like that outside.

Last year I tried to do some snowshoeing...but it wasn't really the greatest. I can think of other things I'd rather be doing, like sitting inside where it's not frigid.

I guess I have one thing going for me this winter, and that's the fact that I have discovered all these new magic items, so I can at the very least have something to keep me occupied while the snow and the temperature fall.

Here's to spring!!! It can't get here soon enough. Maybe I'll use my bonus at work later this winter (like in February or March or something) to go somewhere that the winter isn't...

No comments: