Friday, October 9, 2009

Strange Travelers...


So my new tricks came in the mail yesterday. I got a coin trick, two card tricks, and an ESP trick. The coin trick is really cool, and one of the card tricks is pretty good. It's a great trick for saving another trick that doesn't go over well. The ESP trick isn't that great, but it was only a couple of bucks so I guess it's alright.

The "other" card trick, however, is absolutely stunning. It's a great trick that is so easy to perform. I got it down pat after reading the instructions and testing it out one time.

It's a visual change with a card that is completely flawless when done correctly. I really like it a lot, and I'm sure it will be a good one for performing at work. The trick is called Strange Travelers, and it's rumored that it was the trick that David Blaine performed in order to seal the deal on his first TV special.

So I got 3 really solid tricks, to go along with the tricks that I already have. I've now gotten my trick count up to about 12 or so, and they are all really good ones, in my opinion. I continue to practice the ones that I already have, and have gotten really good with a couple of them. They entertain people at work, and I have fun doing them. I'm looking forward to my next batch of them that I order...

No comments: