Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Almost Done With The Puppet Order...

Tonight I put what is basically the start of the finishing touches on this large puppet order. I now have all the arm rods and one puppet completely done, and the second puppet basically just needs to be put together now. His body and head are all set and attached, his legs are made but not attached. Only the arms need to be made, and I should be able to get him done by the end of the day tomorrow.

So that's the good news.

The bad news?? There's still nobody interested in my other Dart puppet that I have listed on Ebay. That's alright, if he doesn't sell I'm going to be making another puppet to put on Ebay for sale in another couple of days, so maybe I'll just hold Dart back for a few weeks and then list him again.

No comments: