Thursday, August 5, 2010

My New Puppet Design...

I've gotten the other design down pat, so I figured it was time to start working on some other designs so that I have two or more different looks that I can create and sell.

So...with that said...meet, VLAD!!!!


Vlad is a young vampire. He has a problem, though. He's hemophobic. That means he's scared of blood...the sight of it, the thought of it, everything about it just really creeps him out. Because of this, Vlad isn't very accepted by most of his kind. He still likes to dress up like a classical vampire, but he simply can't bring himself to have anything to do with blood.

Vlad uses the same body as the other puppets. The same arms and the same foam for the body as well. However, his head is quite different. It's large and oval shaped instead of frog like.

I'll be working on a really cool shirt and cape for Vlad over the next few days...and hopefully he'll be done by the end of the weekend.

No comments: