Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not So Much Luck With This Puppet...

So I reformatted my auction style to make it more attractive and have the video of the puppet in action embedded so that viewers didn't have to go to another page to see the video.

I also adjusted my prices and gave a bonus for the Buy it Now.

And the result?? I've had only about 1/3rd of the amount of viewers that I had for the first auction.

I don't know why people aren't looking at this one like they did the last one, but it simply isn't getting the hits that I would have liked.

Maybe I priced it too high?? You would think that even if it was priced too high people would still look at it to see what it's all about.

There's still a few hours left, but it's looking like it's not going to sell. If it doesn't, I'll be relisting it tonight with probably a $5 lower starting price and maybe a $10 lower Buy it Now price, but with everything else the same.

No comments: