Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LOST: The Complete Collection

So, ever since the final episode of "LOST" aired a few months back, I have been waiting for something that I saw in a commercial during that episode.

The entire series, in one gigantic, awesome, super, amazing, special boxed set.

Well, it released today...and good old Amazon had it on my doorstep when I got home from work.

I had a gift card for $25 to Amazon and the set cost $150. I know, pretty expensive, but I had been planning on getting it for a while so I had been saving some extra cash for it. All in all, it's not a bad price really. The first five seasons of "LOST" on DVD alone are $170...throw the sixth season in and you're at about $230...so really the boxed set saves some money.

Anyways...what an amazing set. It comes with all kinds of cool stuff...and 38...yes, thirty-eight...discs of "LOST" awesomeness.

The best part?? There is a chapter that has been added that shows what happened on The Island after everyone made it off. I can't wait to watch that.

Here's all of the stuff, in one giant picture...

No comments: