Thursday, September 22, 2011

Parts Started Arriving...

Today I got a bunch of RC stuff in the mail.

Problem?? I didn't get quite what I was expecting.

First of all, I ordered the shocks and body from the same place, and they gave me a single tracking number for the package. When I got the package today, the body was in the box, but instead of the shocks there was a note telling me that some items will ship separately. This makes me think that maybe they didn't actually have the parts I ordered in stock, which upsets me AND is against Ebay's policies, I believe. I sent them an e-mail to see what's up, so hopefully I'll hear back soon.

I also got the batteries for the new buggy. Problem is, I got a pack substituted instead of what I actually ordered. It's no big deal, the pack they substituted is actually a more expensive pack, but I really wanted to try out the batteries that I bought.

The buggy should be here tomorrow. Hopefully that goes better than today's shipments!!!

No comments: