Saturday, September 3, 2011

You've Got To Be Kidding Me...

So I started watching the Notre Dame vs South Florida game at work after we were done for the day. Right about the time we were getting ready to leave they went to a weather delay. So I made it home and found out the delay was a lengthy one, and the game hadn't started again yet.

So I took a nap and when I woke up the game was on again. Cool.

Watched it for a while, then they went to another weather delay with about 5 minutes or so left in the game. It was supposed to last about 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes or so, I noticed on ESPN.com that they were playing again, so I went to switch it back to watch the end, and it wasn't on. Apparently the local station decided to just go ahead with whatever they had normally scheduled to play.

So basically, I spent several hours watching the game only to have the last few minutes not even covered. Amazing.

The only good part about it was that eventually the Irish did in fact lose. That was all that I wanted to see, was them lose. But come on, I didn't even get to see it happen, or hear the homer announcers talk about how Notre Dame got the short end of the stick or something.

Oh well, maybe I'll get to see them lose next weekend...

No comments: