Thursday, November 19, 2009

Didn't Make It to Work Today...

Last night when I was taking Gordon out, I somehow managed to slip and fall on the wet driveway. I landed pretty hard on my side, mainly because I didn't have the use of my hands to break my fall.

I didn't want to let go of the leash because I was worried that Gordon would run off, so even when I knew I was going to fall there wasn't much that I could do to stop it.

When I woke up this morning I was really sore. It doesn't look like it got bruised or anything, so I'm wondering if in the process of trying to catch my balance or something I strained a muscle. Either way, it was really uncomfortable so I ended up calling in sick to work.

I spent most of the day just sitting around watching TV and playing some video games. Oh yah, and browsing around on the internet.

I'm feeling a bit better, but it still feels a bit sore. I'm guessing in a day or so I'll be fine. I hope so at least.

No comments: