Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not Much Going On Lately...

So...you may have noticed that I'm not posting to my blog as much as I used to.

It's not because I've forgotten about it...it's simply because there hasn't been that much going on. The weather has started to change and that means I've been spending much more time inside just doing a whole lot of nothing. No new games have come out recently so I haven't been playing any games.

Really about the only thing I've been doing is studying up on magic. I've found more and more tricks that I like, and my collection has grown to nearly 40 effects already.

So really, other than that there hasn't been much to post about. Add to that the fact that the Red Wings didn't start out the season so well, the Lions are still just the Lions, and nobody cares about the NBA and you've got a recipe for not many posts. College hoops will start REALLY soon, so that might give me something to post about.

In closing, I haven't forgotten you blog...I just haven't had much to say!!

No comments: