Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Net Book...


My laptop has been acting up a bit over the last few months. It is starting to do those little things that "old" computers start to do when they are on their last legs. Hanging up when doing simple operations, not loading programs correctly, locking up to the point where it needs to be manually powered down. You know, things like that.

So I'm thinking right now that I might end up getting myself one of those little netbook laptops to replace it. Pretty much the ONLY things I do with my laptop are browse the web, type notes to myself with Notepad, and store my photos and videos that I take. I don't play games, I don't do anything major, and the MAIN use it gets is for browsing the web.

I believe that a netbook would be perfect for what I'm looking for, so I think I'm going to use some my bonus from work to get myself one. I'm looking right now at the Dell Mini 10. It gets really good reviews and I like the way it looks. Unfortunately, the price on it ranges quite a bit...so I'll have to do some research to see what exactly I want so I don't spend money that I don't need to spend...and also so that I don't end up with a computer that doesn't do the things I want it to.

No comments: