Friday, January 29, 2010

Blu-Ray...


Today Amazon had a really good deal on a Blu-Ray DVD player.

Cathy and I had been planning on getting one for a while now, mainly because it seems that all the really cool collector's sets are coming out for only Blu-Ray now. So she bought the player for $89.99. Pretty good price.

I then spent some time looking around online and found an Optical Audio switching unit so that I can hook up both the Xbox 360 and the new Blu-Ray player to the surround sound receiver. The receiver only has one optical input. The switcher allows me to hook up to three outputs to that one input.

I may think about even hooking the cable box up to the optical in as well, and get 5.1 surround out of every component hooked to the TV.

HD movies on DVD...here we come!!!

No comments: