Friday, January 15, 2010

Hero Living...


You probably ready my post a few days ago about Rudy Reyes and his show on History Channel, "Apo0calypse Man."

Well, he's got a book out as well, and I ordered it.

I never really thought I'd be interested in what is essentially a "self help" book, but the premise of it really intrigued me. As I read a bit more about Mr. Reyes I started to realize how this guy really is a hero...from the drug addicted family he was born into to becoming a kung-fu champion then a Recon Marine, the guy has been there and done that...

The book is as much an autobiography of Rudy's as it is a self help book, and I'm looking forward to reading through it. I read through the introduction and the first chapter, and I already like the direction that it's going.

I think it's going to be a pretty good read. Who knows, maybe I'll even learn something!!

No comments: