Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Massage...


There has been this thing in the mall for a while. It kind of looks like some kind of space ship.

I had no idea what it was the first few times I saw it, but after the business opened I realized it's a hydro-massage machine. I walk by it probably about once a week while wandering in the mall, and never actually went to do it...even though I kept telling myself I would.

Well, tonight I went to the mall with the sole purpose of using the massage machine. I ended up purchasing the 20 minute session for $15.

Whoa!! It was actually really cool. The machine has multiple settings so it is continuously changing the type of pulsation and pressure that the water uses. It also has a video screen that plays "peaceful" nature scenes, and it has headphones that play relaxing music. On top of all of that, it also has aroma therapy built into it.

After my 20 minute session I felt really good. Relaxed, invigorated, and a bit more energized. My back wasn't sore anymore and overall I really enjoyed the experience. I will probably try to go every few weeks!!!

1 comment:

Doug said...

I don't know, this seems to have orgasmatron (AKA Woody Allen and Sleeper) written all over it.

Could be addicting...

Watch out Tiger...