Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another HORRIBLE Fantasy Week...

Man, I'm getting absolutely killed in Fantasy this year. It's amazing how horribly I'm getting beaten.

After going 1-4 last week, I followed that up with a stellar 1-4 performance. Unfortunately, my win this week came in a different league...which means that I'm 1-1 in two leagues and 0-2 in two leagues.

The worst part?? I think my teams are just horrible. I have Brett Favre as my "best" QB on four of my teams, and he was good for -1 point this week. Amazing.

Nobody ended up with any strikes in the survival league, and our pick'em league all had pretty close picks. I'm still in the lead in that, but my lead was cut by a little bit.

Oh well, I'll give it a few more weeks...then start looking towards next season!!!

No comments: