Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vegas Calling???


So...

Cathy and I are going to Hawai'i in 2012. We will both get pretty large bonuses from work in January of 2011. I had originally been planning on saving my entire bonus for the trip to Hawai'i so that we could have a ton of money for the trip there. However, we will also get a bonus right before we go to Hawai'i...

...so...I've been thinking that maybe a quick trip to Vegas is in order in February. It will have been a year since we went, and we didn't really go on any kind of vacations at all this past summer, and we don't have anything planned for the fall.

I'm thinking another 4 nights and 5 days would end up costing about $1,000 for the airfare and the hotel...which isn't really too bad. I could pay that and still have plenty left over from my bonus to put away for that trip to Hawai'i.

The best part about Vegas to me is that as we go more often, it becomes more and more relaxing. As we do more things and get to the point where we've seen just about everything there is to see, we also get to the point that we can basically just sit around and enjoy ourselves.

So I'm thinking that it's probably going to happen...now I just need to start hunting for some good airfare...

1 comment:

Doug said...

Better be careful . . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100929/bs_yblog_upshot/swanky-new-vegas-hotels-death-ray-a-mild-inconvenience-for-some-guests