Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A HORRIBLE First Week of Fantasy Football...

Five different leagues.

Almost the same result all around.

I went 1-4 in my leagues this week...and the worst part is, none of the games were even close, except the one that I won. My opponent scored at least twice as many points as me in every loss, and in my one win I squeaked by with a 6 point win.

The good news??

All three of my opponents in my survival league took a strike in the first week. Two strikes and you're out. One guy had San Fran picked, and they got waxed by the Sea Chickens. The other two both had the Bolts, who got upset by KC in the new house.

I also came out on top in my regular Pick Em league, going up by two points over the second place guy, but by 20 and 30 over the third and fourth place players.

So even though my teams didn't pan out very well, my pick leagues are looking good so far.

No comments: