Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halo Reach


Halo Reach came out yesterday, and I got it from Amazon with fee release date shipping so it was waiting for me when I got home.

My friends Alex, Ryan, Elon and myself all ended up playing through the campaign in one sitting last night after work. Then Alex and I ended up playing multiplayer for a good couple of hours.

It had been a long time since I played "Halo" online, and I remembered what I liked and didn't like almost immediately. Playing with friends in the game is great fun, and I had a blast going through the campaign. But playing against others online isn't quite as fun as it used to be...it seems like you can't find a game that isn't full of people that just want to yell and scream and do whatever they want instead of trying to play the game.

Oh well, there are plenty of modes to play cooperatively with friends this time around, so I think the game will give me plenty of play time over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I just don't see it replacing "Bad Company 2" as my go-to adversarial multiplayer game...

No comments: