Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Good One...


I kind of loosely watched the first episode of "Torchwood: Miracle Day" while doing some other stuff, and it seemed pretty strange. But then I saw parts of it again, and it was pretty interesting. So I finally sat down and watched the entire thing right before they showed the second episode, and I was pretty impressed.

The second episode?? Even better.

Apparently, "Torchwood" is a series that has been on in England for a few seasons now, and it has ties to "Dr. Who." I've never seen any of the original series, but from what I can tell this version of it is effectively a reboot...designed for new viewers, but with enough little things thrown in that fans of the entire series will be able to relate to.

Overall, I've been pretty interested in it. Between this and "Falling Skies," I've got two good alien TV shows going at once!! Good stuff!!!

No comments: