Saturday, July 16, 2011

CircuitONE...

Well, I've been working on my RC truck pretty much since I got it.

In fact, I now have two of them...and I refer to them as CircuitONE and CircuitTWO.

So far, CircuitTWO is basically just for me to pull parts off of when they break on CircuitONE. However, I then purchase the parts and replace them on CircuitTWO.

However, CircuitTWO will be getting some attention really soon...as I've almost gotten to the point where CircuitONE is built to the way that I want it to be. It's got a brushless motor, new tires, it's suspension is set up well, 2.4ghz receiver, LiPo batteries...the works. The only thing left for it, really, is a custom made body and MAYBE some new shocks and springs.

But for the time being, here's a picture of how CircuitONE sits...

I think it's pretty cool looking.

No comments: