Sunday, July 10, 2011

Continues to Get Better Every Week...


Alright, let me get this out there right off the bat. I LOVE me some "Hawaii Five-0" and have to watch it every week...but "Falling Skies" has become the closest thing to "LOST" for me since, well, "LOST."

See, with "H5-0" I could DVR it and watch it a few days later. With "Falling Skies," I'm DVRing it just so I can watch it without commercials, because I start it about 3/4 of the way through the show.

So far, every episode has been better than the one before it, and the show continues to just get better and better. I believe that the show has done a FANTASTIC job of answering questions, but posing new ones consistently to keep you wanting to watch, but not getting frustrated with a lack of answers.

So far, I believe the series has been amazing, and it appears that TNT agrees with me (and the millions of other people watching) because it has already been announced, in less than one month, that the series has been renewed for a second season.

Looks like I'll have at least one more year of loving this!!!!

No comments: