Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bad Sleep Patterns...

When Cathy and I were on our little vacation last week, I stayed up WAY too late every night and slept in way too late as well.

Now that we've gone back to work, I've been having trouble getting back into a normal sleep schedule. I still am staying up way too late and I'm still sleeping in too much. This isn't a real issue on days off, but when I'm staying up too late on work days it makes it tough to feel very good the next day at work, especially when I've only had a couple of hours of sleep.

So I'm going to start TRYING to get a better sleep schedule going. I'd like to think that getting better sleep habits would be a good way to make myself feel better overall, and if I feel better overall I may actually be a bit motivated to try and do something to lose a little bit of weight.

We'll see how it goes...

No comments: