Saturday, August 6, 2011

Recertification Time at Work...

So the last several weeks has been recertification time at work.

I can't really go into the details of it, but let's just say that we have six physical tests and two written tests.

In each test, there are multiple errors that you can achieve (this should be obvious on a written type of test). On the physical tests, an evaluator grades your performance. Not only are there multiple errors that you can commit, some of them are weighed more heavily than others...meaning that you might be able to have three of one type of error and still pass, but automatically fail with only one of another type of error.

So, there are countless things that you can miss and mess up on...and I'm pretty proud of myself this year.

I only ended up with one total error on all eight of the tests...which is about as good as you can possibly get, considering the one test that I did have an error on allows you to have one error and still achieve the maximum possible grade.

I was a bit nervous this year about it, but I ended up doing really well!!

No comments: