Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 4...

Nothing at all to talk about today.

I ended up staying up pretty much all night, and then I slept in REALLY late.

Well, I take that back...Cathy and I watched the movie "Arthur" on DVD. It was actually pretty entertaining.

I also worked on the stainless screws on the buggy.

Other than that, there wasn't anything at all that we did.

Tomorrow is the last day of our mini-cation, and I'm not sure what we're going to do. I am going to try to get up a bit earlier. I have to mow the lawn, and I would really like to work on a puppet...but I'm not sure if there's anything else that we will want to do.

One good thing?? I don't really have any RC stuff to work on, because I don't have any parts!!!! I'll probably try to drive the Backslash a little bit, but I won't be doing any serious work to any of them.

No comments: