Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mini-Cation Day 3...

Today was Day 3 of our miniature vacation, and it was a pretty lazy day.

I slept in a little bit, but Cathy didn't. Cooper woke her up at about 8:30 or so and she just stayed up.

Once I did get up, I headed to town to get some chores done. I needed to get an oil change for the car and go to the Post Office. I got those out of the way and did a bit of quick shopping while I waited for the car to get done.

After that, this evening I dyed some parts for one of my RC cars which was fun, and then Cathy and I had a good time playing "Mario Kart" for the Wii for a little while. We've had the game for a LOOONG time but just finally got around to playing it for the first time ever this evening. It was really fun and we'll probably try to play it a bit more often now.

Tomorrow brings Day 4. I'm not sure what we're going to do, if anything. I want to go to Lansing to try out the little race track, but I'm thinking that might be a better option for Friday because it rained quite a bit today, so I'm guessing that the track might be a bit wet tomorrow still. So maybe I'll think about doing that on Friday. If not, then it doesn't really matter if I don't make it there until next week.

No comments: