Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's Time...

I have to start doing something to get into better shape.

I'm feeling like I don't have much energy and I definitely could stand to lose the weight.

The other night I saw an infomercial (yah, I know) for a new Tae Bo system. I've always thought that Billy Blanks was a pretty good motivator when it came to working out, so I decided to give the system a try.

It's called PT247, and it looks like it will be pretty fun to do. Hopefully it's fun enough that it keeps my attention long enough for me to actually use it.

It should be here in a couple of weeks, because these things take like years to process, but hopefully by the middle of November I'll be able to start giving it a try.

I'm hoping to be able to not feel like a fat manatee when it comes time to go to Hawai'i next year.

No comments: