Saturday, June 26, 2010

2012...


The other day I was at my parents house and they told me that for their 35th Wedding Anniversary in early 2012 they were taking me, Cathy, my sister, my brother in law, and my nephew to Hawai'i for a week...on them.

Needless to say, my mind is swimming with possibilities right now. I mean, how many people get what is effectively a FREE trip to Hawai'i in their lifetime?? My mom said they'd be paying for airfare and one week's worth of hotel/condo/lodging...but that we were welcome to stay for longer if we wanted.

Right now I'm wanting to stay for another week. My mom and dad want to go to Maui, which I think would be awesome, and I'm thinking if we stay for another week that I would want to go to Oahu.

Anyways...I've already been looking at things to do. Most of them involve the ocean. Snorkeling, surfing lessons, shark encounters...it seems like the sky is the limit.

This is going to be awesome.

No comments: