Monday, June 28, 2010

Losing Rings...

So I lost my wedding band the other day when I was working in the lawn. I found it though, as everyone that read that post knows.

Today at work while I was moving a passenger's bag, my other ring that I wear on my other hand just fell off and into the bag. I realized that it had fallen off a moment later, and wasn't absolutely sure it was in the bag...but I told the passenger "I need to look in your bag." When he got to the search table he asked what I was looking for and I told him "You're going to think I'm crazy, but when I was holding onto your bag I think my ring fell off into it." I looked for just a moment and found it, sure enough, in his bag.

I am going to have to stop wearing that other ring, because I was moving my hand around and found out it fits me VERY loosely now.

I guess it's a bit of a good thing...rings falling off is a good sign that I'm still losing weight. But it's also a bad thing, because it means that I'm could end up losing one permanently.

I think I may start thinking about replacing the one that I wear that's not my wedding band...I can take that one and put it on a chain and use it as a necklace.

No comments: