Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All the Storms...

...lately have been causing Gordon to find some interesting places for shelter.

I built him this cozy cave for one a few weeks ago, and he seemed to enjoy it.


But lately he's been taking to finding his own caves...mainly, he manages to jam himself underneath the new couch that we have in the living room. Keep in mind, the thing isn't really big enough for a dog to go under.

Anyways, I watched him shove himself under it on one side the other night, and when I looked under there I realized he had actually gone all the way to the other side of the couch while underneath it. I snapped these pictures of it, because I think it's funny. He barely fits, and he can't really get out. When he gets out, he ends up just standing up and moving the whole thing. The whole process is pretty amusing.

No comments: