My brakes for the Bianchi showed up today.
I got the new lever on relatively quickly, then quickly became a bit disappointed when I found out that the new calipers wouldn't fit. I was ready to give up on them and just sell them on Ebay when I found a website that explained how to make new calipers fit on older bikes.
I went out and tried out the suggestion, and it worked perfectly!!!
I can't really tell if they work any better...I didn't really have much time to give them an actual test and it was dark and late...but they sure do look quite a bit better.
Tonight I only had time to finish the front brake setup. I'll be getting the rear ones set up in the next few days, then hopefully I'll have time to test it out!!!