Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BETA Testing...

I enjoy BETA testing for games. I've been involved in a few, the most notable one being "Red Faction: Guerrilla" for the Xbox 360.

But I recently was selected to be in another BETA...for a PC game. It's an MMO, which means that millions of people could be playing at once. Think "World of Warcraft."

The catch?? It's a LEGO game. It's called "LEGO Universe," and it looks surprisingly cool. I've been going through getting my account set up the last few days. LOTS of stuff to download, but it finally got done tonight. Just in time for me to find out I can't play it until the weekends!!!

Oh well, I'll have to check it out this coming weekend and see what it's all about. I don't normally like MMOs, but this one might be different.

Here's a picture to go along with the post...

No comments: