Friday, June 25, 2010

Make a Puppet???

I've been getting puppets lately. I love them. They are cool and unique things to collect.

But making one?? I would've never thought that was something that I would think about doing.

But I've found a place that sells some patterns that you can use to make a basic puppet.

They seem like they would be pretty simple to make. The pattern that I am looking at ends up making a puppet that would be really similar to a Fraggle from "Fraggle Rock."

Something like this.


They also sell patterns to make more advanced puppets, but I'm not sure if that's something that I want to try and tackle for the first puppet that I ever try to make.

I also have found a couple of online resources with some cool ideas for how to make a puppet.

I might go ahead and give this a shot. Seems like it could be some fun!!!

No comments: