Monday, August 3, 2009

DJ Hero Renegade Edition


So the special edition of DJ Hero has finally been announced. Unfortunately, no pricing details were announced. But the special edition looks to be pretty awesome, and add some things that may actually make the set worth the extra money.

Instead of the plastic turntable controller, you get one that is made out of metal and it just all around looks a little bit more solid. It also comes in a hard sided briefcase type case that you can transport and store it in. Not only does it come with this case, but this case has legs on it that fold out and down so that you can use the case as a real DJ station. The controller mounts to it so that you don't have to hold the thing in your lap or set it on some other random table.

I think that I may actually try to get the Renegade Edition of this game. I'm looking forward to it quite a bit, and I haven't gotten many Special Edition games recently...but I think this is one that both Cathy and I could enjoy, so maybe this one will warrant a purchase.

No comments: